Oh, it’s starting to get steamy. So long cool mornings. See you in 6 months. The thick, non-cool air didn’t keep 8 pax from showing up to the party. Here’s how we had fun:
Mosey to unused parking lot next between WEP and Springs building for warmup:
- SSH x30
- Mountain Climbers x20
- Flip over for Peter Pointers x10
- Flip over for merkins x10
- Imperial Squat Walkers x10
- Windmills x10
- Box Jumps (x15)
- Dips (x15)
- Derkins (x15)
- Al Gore’s until the 6.
Repeat three exercises, but x10
Repeat three exercises, but x5
- grab a seat on the wall
- starting at one end, single coupon (log) curled 5 times, then overhead pressed 5x
- pass to next guy and repeat
Once all 8 pax have a turn, quick recovery, then back on the wall to repeat.
- Everyone bear crawl up steps, run down grass and back to bottom of steps.
- Partner Wheelbarrow up steps (then run down grass) – flap jack
- Everyone grab a stair for 10 calf raises in cadence
- Take a step and repeat, toes in.
- Take a step and repeat, toes out.
- Broad Jumps across parking lot, everyone keeping count. Flash made it in 12 jumps, so we all did 12 burpees.
- Repeat going back. This time Flash made it in 11 jumps. 11 burpees