- QIC: Ginsu, Deacon, Jiffy, Homebrew
- When: 08/03/2018
- Pax: Airborne, Anchorman, Asphalt, Backdraft, Barry Manilow, Bass-o-matic, Beacon, Beatlejuice, Bones, Brick, CableGuy, Cakeboss, Change Order, Cornerstone, Cornhole, CSPAN, DaVinci, Deacon, Destiny, Dilbert, Dungaree, Fogarty, Funhouse, Ginsu, Gobbler, Harry Carry, Homebrew, Hurler, IceT, Jedi, Jekyll, Jiffy, JWOWW, Kernel, Kielbasa, Maximus, Mile High, Mr Clean, Nasa, Norm, Offspring, Old Bay, Peg, Penny Pincher, Pusher, Router, Sasquatch, Smithers, Soprano, St Nick, Stang, Sugar Bug, SunShine, Tesh, Trucker, Tube Socks, Two Ferns, Wegmans, Wolverine, Youts
- Posted In: Convergence
On the morning of Friday, August 3rd, 61 Men of High Impact joined Homebrew, Deacon, & Jiffy for some #Convergence work.
For this Round Robin of Pain, we separated the PAX into 3 groups and rotated to each station for 12 minutes.
Station 1 – Jiffy:
He had setup a row of 4 cones in the bank parking lot and ran the PAX through the following exercises.
- 5 Burpees OYO
- Straight suicides
- Lunge walk, 10 squats at each cone
- Bear crawl, 10 merkins at each cone
- 15 American Hammers in cadence
- Suicides with 3 Bomb Jacks at each cone
- Broad jump to each cone, 5 lunges each leg
- Crab walk, 5 diamond merkins at each cone
- 15 LBC’s in cadence
Station 2 – Deacon:
Find a partner
One partner runs to Pizza Hut and back while the other does a series of exercises until the team does merkins (100x), Squats (200x), LBCs (300x).
- Partner Drills (Round 1) – Partner Big Boy Sit Ups (15x for 2 rounds), Partners Push Ups (15x for 2 rounds), Partner Leg Lifts (15x for 2 rounds)
- Partner Drills (Round 2 if time permits) – Partner Wheel Barrels to each side of the parking lot (2x for 2 rounds), Partner Ski Jumps (15x for 2 rounds)
Station 3 – Homebrew:
4 Corners and Burpee Roll
PAX were divided into four groups, with one group being sent to each corner. Complete all exercises listed at your corner then bear crawl to the center. At the center was a large foam die. One PAX would roll the die for the group to determine how may burpees everyone would do. Amazingly, only one 6 was rolled all morning – I’m lookin at you IceT. Once the burpees were completed, crab walk from the center to the next corner going clockwise. Rinse and repeat until all corners are done or time runs out.
- Corner 1
- 40 SSH
- 40 Plank Jacks
- 40 Mountain Climbers
- 20 Crab Cakes
- Corner 2
- 15 Merkins
- 30 CDD
- 15 Wide Arm Merkins
- 5 Kraken Burpees
- Corner 3
- 10 Donkey Kicks
- 50 Calf Raises
- 40 Monkey Humpers
- 20 Lunges
- Corner 4
- 10 Big Boy Situps
- 20 Hello Dollys
- 30 Dying Cockroaches (double count)
- 10 Boxcutters
There were prayer requests for family, school returning and those with health needs.
Cakeboss took us out in prayer.
Great job, Homebrew, Deacon, & Jiffy!