It was a special morning the Coop this morning because the rain moved out and left a nice humid sometimes breezy morning in the gloom. 15 men joined us this morning and Shinguard started out with the mosey, warm up and Jacobs Ladder
Moving from Impact to Presence really isn’t that different because the two ideas are only a couple degrees of separation from one another. This morning we talked about being present with God, with yourself and with your family. Understanding that we can only experience God in the present, we have to be aware of where our mind is and be present with ourselves and finally be present with our families and understand their needs and serve them where they are not where we want them to be.
Shinguard moseyed us out of the disclaimer toward the band parking lot with some butt kickers, high knees and karaoke along the way.
Circle up in the parking lot for some COP with the following:
- SSH x 30, Merkins x20, Squats x20, Moroccan Night Clubs x30, Peter Parkers x10, Parker Peters x 12
Mosey to the lower parking lot for Jacobs Ladder between the two light posts.
- 7 Burpees at the bottom and 1 squat at the top (working down to one and up to 7 with each lap)
Then Chicken Hawk took the reins and took us back to the band parking lot for some sprints.
- 10, 20, 30 yard suicides
- 30, 20, 10 yard suicides
- 100 yard 50%; 100 yard 100%
- Bear Crawl 5 – 1 CCD, 5 more 2CCD, etc up to 50 yards and 10 CCD
Mosey to Bermuda Triangle in front of the school
- Round 1: 20 Merkin, 20 Squat, 20 LBC with Bear Crawls in between
- Round 2: 20 Wide Arm Merkins, 20 Jump Squats, 20 High Low Flutter
- Round 3: 20 diamond merkins, 20 Jumping Lunges, 20 Ski Jumps
Short Mosey to the wall
- Wall Sit while 2×2 plate push down parking lot and back
- Balls to the wall
- Finish with Ab Lab.
It was a special morning and I can’t express enough gratitude with being able to post with by 2.0 and lead side by side with him. Thank you of the Pax that are accepting and encouraging to Shinguard. This summer is having an impact in my and his life. Aye!