- It’s always exciting to see cars come in hot around the curves of Pleasant Knoll Middle School to get to the workout on-time. Everybody was in the circle when my phone alarm signaled it was 0515. No FNG’s, but I disclaimed because a Q should always disclaim.
- We took off for a mosey towards the super far back parking lot with butt-kickers and high-knees. Halfway to the lot we stopped for some warmup moves that included:
- Seal Jacks (Jack Seals? Apparently I do them in reverse.)
- Weed Pullers
- At the back lot we did more SSH before grabbing a Cindy for some Walking Lunges ending with an All You Got back to the start line. We did that 2 times across the parking lot before we cleaned up the lot of random bigger Cindy’s.
- I broke out the Jumbo Cards for a round of Deck of Pain. As we went around the circle, I asked pax what Accountability means to them.
- Spades = Merkins
- Clubs = Crunches
- Hearts = SSH
- Diamonds = Monkey Humpers
- Face Cards = 10
- Aces could be 1 or 15, Dealer’s Choice.
- Jokers = 5 Burpees (no Jokers were pulled, hallelujah!)
- We had plenty of time left so we counted off by 2’s and did an Indian Run to the track where we completed 1 lap.
- We took a 20 count as we walked to the bleachers. At the bleachers we ran up and down each stairway (4 rows) and then kept on running all the way back to the school.
- I gave the pax 2 options: Continue running around the paved path to COT or take the “shortcut” and Bear Crawl up the hill to COT. It was about 50/50.
We did the Big Ball of Man thing.
Continue to pray for Badger and also our brothers who can’t seem to beat the fartsack. Prayers and Praises went out and up for Cornerstone’s MIL. Signup to cut the grass at Fort Mill Care Center, see Assassin for more info. READ THE NEWSLETTER!
I consider it an honor and privilege to Q a workout. A big THANKS to Short Sale for the invite.