With spring break starting and Longshanks having part of the Q I didn’t know what type of crowd would show up. With Easter being the next day and this week being very reflective for me personally, we tweeted out about some Easter trivia and before I knew it we had several of our more scholarly PAX HCing so I went back and tuned up the questions. It was great to a solid collection of PAX ready to go when start time rolled around.
Longshanks led us thru some SSHs and Wind-mills while Sasquatch finished getting dressed. Once he was ready Longshanks took us behind the park to the bottom of the big hill for a Longshanks style warm-up. Partner up for a Dora 1-2-3. 100 Merkins, 200 Squats, & 300 LBCs, other partner is running about 3/4 way up the hill and back.
After everyone was ‘warmed up’, we moseyed back up the hill to playground. Again with Easter being the next day I worked up some questions about the events leading up to Easter. 4 questions per station, 3 stations, and exercises accumulated at each station.
- At the last Supper, who did Jesus say would deny him 3 times before the cock crowed twice? Peter – 5 Pull-ups
- After dinner they walk to the Garden of Gethsemane , when Jesus goes off to pray what does he ask Peter, James & John to do? Not go to sleep – 5 Pull-Ups, 10 Dips
- In the Garden, how to Judas identify Jesus to the guards? Kisses him – 5 Pull-Ups, 10 Dips, 10 Derkins
- What was the name of the Jewish group that initially condemns Jesus? Sanhedrin – 5 Pull-Ups, 10 Dips, 10 Derkins, 5 Burpees
Mosey over to small hill
- When Jesus is initially brought to Pilate, who does Pilate then send Jesus to? Herod – 10 Monkey humpers, run up hill and back
- Pilate nor Herod can find anything to convict Jesus of so Pilate asks the crowd if they want to free Jesus or a criminal. What was the criminal names? Barabbos – 10 Monkey humpers, 10 squats, run up hill and back
- What is the name of the location where Jesus was crucified? Golgotha or Calvary – 10 Monkey humpers, 10 squats, 10 lunges, run up hill and back
- Who was voluntold to carry the cross when Jesus was unable? Simon of Cyrene – 10 Monkey humpers, 10 squats, 10 lungers, 10 calf raises, run up hill
Mosey over to parking lot
- When Jesus was crucified, at noon what natural event occurred? Sky went dark for 3 hours – 3 line suicide
- Who took Jesus’ body down, wrapped it, and place it in the tomb? Joseph of Arimathea – 3 line suicide with 10 Plank Jacks at each end line
- Who was the 1st human to see Jesus after he rose from the dead? Mary Magdalene – 3 line suicide with 10 Plank Jacks at each end line and 3 Burpees at each start line
- How many days did Jesus stay on Earth before ascending to heaven? 40 – 3 line suicide with 10 Plank Jacks at each end line and 3 Burpees at each start line: waited on all PAX and we did 40 SSHs
Longshanks finished us up with about 3 minutes of Mary.
PAX went 100% on the questions. There really wasn’t going to be more exercises if they didn’t answer a question correctly but I was impressed nevertheless. Hopefully everyone got a good quick recap of the events that occurred but also got a solid work-out. Always an honor to lead this group. Thanks Smuggler for the opportunity!