An extra special Valentines Day boot camp written, produced and Q’d by YHC
Total of 19 PAX , several of whom ran
LSS, SSH and High Step Marching!
The PAX moseyed to a church parking lot to work through some very bad Valentines Day poetry. Two groups were formed with two groups of exercises separated by 1) power skips, because you make my heart skip and 2) the stairway to heaven between all of the following stations.
- Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Plank Punches I’ll do for you . . . Round one – 20, Round two – 30
- Together we reach for the STARS . . Round one – 15 Bombjacks, Round two – 20 Bombjacks
- When I hear your voice . . . I sit up and listen – Round One – 20 BBSU, Round Two – 30 BBSU
- Together we climb every mountain . . Round one – 20 MC, Round two – 30 MC
- My tummy goes tight when I think if you . . . crunches Round one – 20 Round two – 30
- You are my Super Girl . . . Round ONe – 25 Superman Claps, Round two – 30 Superman claps
All this followed by a tunnel of love courtesy Dungaree, AKA Jack Jones
The PAX then moseyed up and back to 160
We closed with :10 of Mary, in rhyme!
Awesome work by all the PAX
The moleskin: Mathew 6:34