- QIC: JWOW, Esso
- When: 05/11/2019
- Posted In: The Fort
Seventeen HIM decided to accelerate themselves Saturday morning and posted at WEP for an Esso/JWow tag team Q. After a quick disclaimer, we moseyed down the road.
20 Side Straddle Hops
10 Cherry Pickers
10 Cherry Pickers (back by popular demand)
10 Low Slow Squats
10 Donkey Kicks
10 Moroccan Night Clubs
We Moseyed down 160 towards the Pike Engineering parking lot. Bear Crawled up the hill to the upper parking lot level.
We did a spinoff of Dora 1-2-3 called Bull Rush 2-3-4 (patent pending). Broke off into groups of three.
– Partner 1 bull rushes partner two halfway down the parking lot
– Partner 2 bull rushes partner 1 back
– Partner 3 does 200 Merkins, 300 Sqauts, 400 LBCs
– This is a rotation between the three PAX until all of the all 2-3-4’s are done
This took every bit of 30 minutes and then the pain torch was handed over to Esso.
Set Counts: 20/15/10/5
– Forward arm circles, IC hold
– Backward arm circles, IC hold
– Seal claps, IC hold
– Overhead claps, IC
Broad jumps, Sprint back
– Russian Dips, IC (leg kicks)
– Low country crab, IC (face up)
– Dips, IC
Bear Crawl, Sprint back
– Merkins, IC
– Tplanks, IC (right arm up, left arm up)
– Carolina Dry Docks, IC
– Planks, 10 ct / 6 in 10 ct / plank 10 ct
Meeting: creates accountability, in faith, in fitness, in everything
Name o Rama