12 #HIM reported for Duck Season at the Abyss. Couldn’t have asked for a better crew for my VQ. All got better, All put in solid work and held each other accountable for reps. When Copyright asked me if I’d Q 3 weeks ago in the gloom at FireAnt, I was a bit worried. Wasn’t sure I physically had what it took to lead men of this caliber with barely 1.5 months of F3 #BEATDOWNS under my belt. I felt the drive to #Accelerate and took him up on the offer. 1 day short of 2 full months in, I took the reins. I said that to Say this- F3 is the real deal. From day 1 I have had far more in shape and capable guys pick me up and push me through the hardest challenges. Creates a real drive in a Fella to Accelerate! You don’t get that w/your ear buds at the gym! No Turning Back Now!
Now to the Fun!
0514- All veteran Pax on hand, so a quick disclaimer about No Liability, all exercises are suggestions and modify as needed.
Quicker than expected Migration/Mosey to the back of the school with a ½ lap around the track and circle up for COP.
Warm Up “The Hunt”
- 15-16 SSH IC
- 20 Morrocan Nite Clubs IC
- 20ish Imperial Walkers- Yes it is harder to count the cadence but the more the merrier, Right?
- Ahead of time so an on the FLY adjustment:
- Plank Position- Hold some decent amount of time.
While holding Plank: Question our 3yr anniversary man Da Vinci- What the Best Part of his F3 Journey? Comradery with the Pax and the consistent Push to be and do better. Not a direct quote but the sentiment is right.
- SuperMan: Question Lutefisk on His favorite park of F3? Knowing there is a car in his drive way waiting for him to go workout every day.
- SuperMan w/ Arm Flutters- Mumblechatter picked up here with guys swimming with arms and legs churning away. Question Cornerstone on the above. Comradery again was the Key. Yes it does get harder to talk and listen while holding an Arm Flutter SuperMan!
Back to our Feet for last preset exercise
- 15 Cherry Pickers IC
Migrate to side of School for 2 rounds of peoples chair with Bear Crawl down the line. Rnd 2 PC with 10 squats down the line.
Migrate back to the Front of the AO.
The Thang- #TheDucksStrikeBack
Johnny Cash showed up for an Ole Fashioned Ring of Fire. Preplanned on the day before so all exercises and modes of travel were all written in chalk, including directional arrows. Pax partnered up to hold rep accountability. Thanks Jedi for keeping me honest on that 1st set of Burpees. Not sure how I got off but yes I was short reps and made them up accordingly.
We met at the center of the ring and knocked out the first set of 10 Merkins.
- 25 Carolina Dry Docks- Duck Walk to Center -10 Merkins
- 20 Lunges 10/leg –DW to Center – 10 Merkins
- 15 Bomb Jacks- Bear Crawl to Center- 10 Merkins
- 15 BBS and 15 LBC-BC to Center- 10 Merkins
- 15 Burpees- BC to Center- 10 Merkins
- 15 Diamond Merkins- Sprint to First green column in traffic circle and back.
- 25 Mountain Climbers- Sprint to cone in handicap spot- Surprise 10 Squats
- 15 GTOs with provided Ruck or Cinder Blocks. Sprint to cone in back corner- Surprise 10 more squats.
Sounds like most pairs and 1 threesome made 2-2.5 rounds. Might have had a pair of Monster #HIMs who made 3 full rotations, Cha-Ching and Lutefisk. That has not been verbally confirmed but Good On Ya Men either way.
Big Ups to Royale for knocking out the entire workout with his Ruck ON. #RuckFriendly
Wrap up to COT w/ 2mins to spare. FunHouse suggested 2 mins of SSH. Ask and Ye Shall Receive. Mumblechatter ensues over cadence pace so I sped up the count.
Reminder about F3 Mental Health and Suicide Awareness- Keep it at the forefront.
Date Night 4-27 TT Ft Mill
Prayers and Praises
Bone’s Home Appraisal Today
Cornerstone- 2.0 having Blood work done and he is starting a new health plan.
PAX Traveling and injured.
Thanks Copyright for the Honor to Lead these Men!