- QIC: Chicken Hawk
- When: 04/10/2019
- Pax: Anchor Man, Assassin, Band Camp, Cake Boss, Cheddar, CSPAN, Dark Helmet, DaVinci, Dirty Harry, Double D, Esso, Flat Tire, Geronimo, Hardwood, Harry Carry, JWOW, Kielbasa, Long Shanks, Nasa, Punch List, Router, Sasquatch, Shady, Skate or Die, Slash, Smokey, Spider Man, Stang, Sugar Bug, Tube Sock, Wegmans, WWL, yutes
- Posted In: The Coop
34 was the count at the coop and it was a great morning at the Coop with the temperatures near perfect and a special guest visit by Grand-Tan, CSPAN himself. It was great to catch up with a #HIM and for his presence in the PAX. But you can’t have Grand-Tan return without a little engagement in the routine. CSPAN honored us with his slightly angry, Philly version of a warm up. The good news is that the PAX was angry at him and not me.
Prayers for Shady and his spill on the sprint back to COT and subsequent trip to the MD. Grateful for Dirty Harry and his field ops specialty and coolness under pressure. The highlight of the morning was watching guys step ups and do their part when another brother was in need. That my friends is F3!
Message: Be Still
- Where does your mind go in the stillness?
- Regrets for the past, fears of the future, how many of us were thankful for the moment, how often do we use stillness in the moment to experience God’s voice and direction … I don’t do being still well because my mind constantly has chatter.
- Be Still- observe the mind – become conscious to what is going on in your mind – results in your ability to be present and to own the thoughts in your mind
Warm up/ COP – CSPAN maybe I will just summarize it at as a Nascar like (right turns though) sprints with up/downs with flutters, and more flutters and a few more flutters and then some flutters. I think that covers it.
Mosey to band parking lot:
Suicide Sprints: 10/20/30
- 50% sprint
- Side shuffle
- Full length full speed
- Power Skips back
Rugby Sprints to the 50 and walk it back
- Mule Kicks
- Flying Squirrels
Every 5 to the 50
- Bear crawl 5 yards then 5 CCD increments sprint to the end
- Burpee Broad jumps 5 yards then 5 merkins
Wall sits with burpees
2 minutes of MARY
Prayers for Shady’s recovery and quick return. Prayers for Bailey (CSPAN’s daughter) and the birth of their son today at 12:30. Many unspoken prayers known and unknown are put at the foot of the cross and we ask that the Lord tends to them according to his Will.