The Coop takes me an extra 5 minutes to get to. I should really set my alarm 5 minutes earlier but hey, I’ll just move quicker. I don’t go often to this AO but it’s where i took my first face-plant at an F3 workout (I was the only PAX wearing a headlamp), so it’s got a special place in my heart. Running a bit late I rushed to get there on time and brush the fog away from my head. Arrived with a minute to spare, almost take a couple PAX out as I roll in, fall out of my car and greet the PAX. Oh boy, there’s some fit dudes here. Better make it count.
Brief Disclaimer (butchered it) and a bunch of jokes about how many miles are we going to run this AM, we set out for a 0.50 mile mosey warmup. Which ended at the Band Practice Field.
COP (SSH, Windmills, Mtn Climbers, Merkins) all in Cadence at varying counts
Line Up on the
Baseline Goal Line (Thanks Ginsu)
- Bearcrawl Suicides: Bearcrawl Forward 5 yds forward, 5 yds back, 10 yds, 15 yds, 20 yds, 25 yds (That would be 150 yds Tclaps)
- Burpee Broad-Jump to the 50 yd line (then walk to opposite Goal Line)
- Suicides by 5 yd increments all the way to the 50 yd line (then walk to the opposite Goal Line)
- 10 Hand Release Merkins + 50 yd sprint – 3X (crowd pleaser)
Mosey to the pull-up bars for some DORA (Partner 1 Exercise, Partner 2 Run down to Stop sign and back)
- 100 Pullups
- 200 Merkins
300 Flutter Kicks(ran out of time)
Mosey to the parking lot for a few minutes of Mary and close with a Body Destroyer.
Appreciate the heckling from Spiderman and DH. It’s how they love on you. Great mix of PAX this morning and got to meet a few new guys. Appreciate the opportunity Wegs and looking forward to hosting PAINtheon Games 3.5 this December at The Coop. I’m sure there was a bunch of other shenanigans that occurred during this workout but YHC was a little light-headed and focused on not spilling his merlot. Feel free to add on the twitter train. Aye!
- Invergence this Friday
- Convergence next Saturday
- Fast Five October 27 (details soon)
- DH and Job Interview
- Pray for Marriages
Thanks again Wegmans!